Although the surplus food we cook with is free, your money will help us to cover the cost of extra ingredients, overheads, and volunteer training and expenses. Please take a little time to donate.
Whether you want to give £10 or £10,000 you could help fund an existing Hub or help start a new Hub near you!
You can even donate just by doing your usual shopping online!
Your money really makes a difference, here’s how:
- £10 will give a three course meal to 30 people affected by food poverty
- £20 will get us a professional grade, catering size frying pan
- £250 will save hours of chopping and buy us a professional food processor
- £5000 (super exclusive big spender option) will provide everything needed to start a Hub in a new location!
James who has lived in Camden for the past 11 years and visits the centre where our LSE Hub cooks says,
"The food is always varied and very tasty!"
See the difference your donation could make!
Christopher who also dines at this centre praises the food too,
"The food is good here and I like having warm food to eat. I enjoy the kind of cooking FoodCycle does – I like exotic cuisine and they serve food I do not know the names of."
As well as donating financially you can also help us by donating equipment, skills or sharing your contacts!
- Commercial size pots, pans and other kitchen equipment (not domestic size)
- Food processors and mixers
- Knive set(s)
- Old recipe books, especially vegetarian!
- Surplus essentials such as flour, sugar, tea, coffee, pulses, grains, olive oil (unopened packets only)
Check out our wishlist below and get in touch if you think you could give us a hand:
- Technology buffs, we would love some website support
- Share a contact…let us know if you know anyone who owns or runs a supermarket and wants to start donating us food (some of our most lucrative and long-lasting relationships started this way)
- If you work for a company why not donate us merchandise for a fundraising raffle